Reduced weight, enhanced power
Gill batteries are world-renowned as “The Original Equipment Aircraft Battery.” These lead-acid aircraft batteries and the new 7000 LT Series of VRLA (valve-regulated lead-acid) aircraft batteries along with the top-rated TDMC Dual Voltage and Dual Mode Charger, Capacity Tester, and additional accessories are best in class.
The Gill aircraft battery line has been manufactured since 1920. Gill is Citation-approved because it’s a superior product with great product support. Gill is the OEM battery for many commercial, private, and military aircraft flying today and continues to be the industry’s choice for quality aircraft battery products.
• 24-month shelf life
• Best in lead-acid chemistry
• Best discharge and recharge efficiency in valve-regulated lead-acid
• Improved energy density
• High reliability through engineered processes
• Robust construction — durable and dependable
• Reduced weight
• Backed with outstanding 24-month warranty
• FAA/PMA approved and tested to DO-160E
• Now with embossed Cessna logo
Citation eligible for Gill battery upgrades include: 500, 501, 525/525A Series, 550, S550, 551, 560, 560XL, and 650 series.